btw:

your tables aren't large, but small.
This will run well with SQLite on every hosting.

Example:

- Google App Engine NoSQL for free (with list:string fields for modificator)

- Forpsi virtual server 20G SSD with Postgres (or just SQLite)
http://www.forpsi.com/virtual/?lang=en-US
for 1.2 EUR/month,
install Debian (or something different) via VPS administration, run ssh,
install nginx+postgres via apt - and go.
Or this should install nginx+Web2py on
Debian:
https://github.com/zvolsky/web2py/blob/master/scripts/setup-web2py-nginx-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh

I write that just because you say Amazon EC2 is too expensive(?)