There should be no problem spreading your table definitions over multiple
model files. However, the db object itself must be defined in a model file
that is executed *before* any other model files in which tables are
defined. You could name that model file something like 0.py to ensure it
runs before any other model files (model files are executed in alphabetical
order).

Anthony