I would also kind of like more admin functionality available from the
command line. Web is cool and all, but if your web2py install has no
https (or maybe even http if it's an intranet install) and you only
can access it via ssh and lynx which is dead in the water because of
JS in web2py... a python web2py.py -S myapp --install myapp.w2py or
python web2py.py -S myapp --listlasterror would come handy sometimes.