Some times you just have to laugh!

I have totally screwed things up (I have a backup but was hoping not to use
it)

I dropped the invoice table and started getting this...
<class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'> table invoice already exists
on investigation the error, I discovered I had not included  a db.commit()
after the drop

Found somewhere (athough a bit drastic) I could just delete the
storage.sqlite and start afresh
So I deleted storage.sqlite and on refresh I got
*PicklingError: Can't pickle <type 'instancemethod'>: attribute lookup
__builtin__.instancemethod failed*
<https://phadmin.pythonanywhere.com/admin/default/errors/PCPAIM/new#>

On investigation I found I must have assigned a function to a session
object so had a look back over some code from today
and sure enough there was one so changed that and now I'm getting
*<class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'> no such table: main.auth_user*

I decided to follow your link as a distraction from all of above
https://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-CSS2-20110607/generate.html#generated-text
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2011%2FREC-CSS2-20110607%2Fgenerate.html%23generated-text&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNG4nYu7lukSqQx-K0R7O_obm58pug>
The page fails to open, but wait, it gets better...
www.w3.org is not even responding to pings

Re your comment...

> Okay, we'll keep an eye out for a follow-up.  Perhaps there was a browser
> glitch involved.

you are being very kind, I think in reality it's a Peter Glitch :-) but hey
I'm learning!

I've given up (for today) *but I will be back! *