Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately your answer is not detailed enough to
make it sure that I did everything correctly.

I managed to make it work by just adding -batch option to "openssl reg -new
..." command. Also everything seems to work when I ssh to server and try
wget to 127.0.0.1. But i'm not sure if the certificate
is done properly this way.

Could you verify if this method is okay for development?