Version of soft are not so differents so config may still be used without
changes, but this should be double check... For instance, for me, config
had change significantly since 12.04 related to systemd... Nginx not much
but uwsgi has change. It may wise to check for deprecated uwsgi parameter
flag, depending if you use the web2py deployment script or not as the
script is up to date for 16.04.

:)

Richard