hello,
In my application I have a function with Public and Privates ways,
Do you think it is secure to do like this:

def index():
    if not session.group:session.group='Public'
    redirect(URL(r=request,f='function'))
    return dict()

def fonction():
     if session.group=='Public':
         form=there a form to choose a private group
         if form.accepts...:
             redirect(URL(r=request,f='sas'))
     else:
         there accès to privates informations to the private
session.group
    return dict(form=form,...)

@auth.requires_membership(session.group)
def sas():
    session.flash="now you are in the private group %s" %session.group
    redirect(URL(r=request,f='function'))
    return dict()

Thank you
Jean-Marc