I am using web2py Version 2.14.3-stable+timestamp.2016.03.26.23.02.02 with
Mysql
There is '@' in mysql password, Then I set  decode_credentials=True in DAL.
The web access and mysql access work well.
Then I tried to add a task scheduler. The db table 'db.scheduler_task' ,
'db.scheduler_run', 'db.scheduler_worker' tables were created automatically
by the database migration.
Question was coming when I tried to start a worker process with the
following command:
         ./web2py  -K  myapp

The error like this:
---------------------------------
RuntimeError: Failure to connect, tried 5 times:
OperationalError: (1045, u"Access denied for user  .... ...

It confused me. There is no any issue for the web access database.  But
scheduler worker process can't connect database.
Why?  I had thought  both web and scheduler worker use the same DAL
connection

I tired mysql password without '@' and  DAL decode_credentials=False.
scheduler worker process can connect database as expectation. But it
complaint
InternalError: (1050, u"Table 'auth_user' already exists")

I know , I should set 'migrate=False' for the table 'auth_user'. But I
wonder why the web access process didn't complain that error?
Only scheduler worker process complaint  it