I've just tried to do a new install of Web2py on a Raspberry Pi 3 having
been using it under Apache on a Model B for a few years now. I used the
script "setup-web2py-nginx-uwsgi-ubuntu.sh" which seems to have done most
things correctly, but when I try to access the site I get a '502 Bad
Gateway' error in my browser and the following error in
/var/log/nginx/error.log:

2016/11/22 16:41:30 [crit] 648#0: *1 connect() to unix:///tmp/web2py.socket
failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client:
192.168.1.65, server: raspberrypi, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream:
"uwsgi://unix:///tmp/web2py.socket:", host: "192.168.1.60"

There is no web2py.socket file in the /tmp directory or anywhere else that
I can find. I can see where the script sets up the path to this file but
nothing about how the file itself should get there. Where do I find this
file, or should the configuration point to a different file?

Thanks,

Richard