hi all,

I understand this might be too much in the realm of "please write my code
for me" with that in mind let me ask.
Is it possible to use -- is_in_set -- to create a list of check boxes
instead of a drop-down?

what I am doing is: two types of users.  both have access to the same list.
 user type 1) can choose any and all of the items; user type 2) can only
choose 1.

I employ a drop down and is_in_set for the second type of user and that is
exactly what I am looking for.
Field('yo', requires=IS_IN_SET(['fl', 'ch',  'Fo',  'Mo',  'Ma', 'Ca',
'Foo', 'Mai', ...........]))

The other I have a bunch of boolean fields such as.

    Field('fl', 'boolean'),
    Field('ch', 'boolean'),
    Field('Fo', 'boolean'),
    Field('Mo', 'boolean'),
    Field('Ma', 'boolean'),
    Field('Ca', 'boolean'),
    Field('Foo', 'boolean'),
    Field('Mai', 'boolean'),

I would rather do this similar to the prior example, i.e. using a list.  I
think it would give me greater control over styling in the view and other
iterations I am planning on doing.  And I would like to keep originating
this from the model because all the model has to offer.

Thank you

Rob