Hello,
I am working the cookbook tutorial. I have all the code in but don't
know how to run it from the web browse. I thought I would have "Http://
127.0.0.1:8000/cookbook/ and see the application
I do not see the centered "Welcome World" when I click on welcome app.
May my problem exist when I click "welcome" from the list of app and
it has a drop down that displays "wlcome to web2py" overlaying the
main screen,

while on the left side of the screen it has a place to
 logon,
Main Menu
Edit this app.

When I click on recipe.html I seem to get duplication already
displaying  the column headings and data

When clicking on Datbase Adminstration under Models, then clicking on
dba.category,
I see the fields to add the category, I see the columns  on the left
and also down below
what ata has been entered previously.

Probably I have wandered on too much!
Jim