Hello Scott,

I am not sure I understand the problem... But for sure limit by alone will
never return you the same set of results as you didn't specify the order in
which you want the result to be and the analyser just favor the faster
quering path... So don't expect limitby alone to return the same set of
data each time you query the database, if it happen to be the same set it
just matter of chance. By using orederby you should see your problem go
away except if you really had found an issue that would be implementation
specific as you seems to point us in that direction. You can orderby over
table id if you have not special requirement on that matter.

Richard