Hi Massimo, I think this still hasn't been added yet.

I too am doing several inner joins with grid and I'm getting some rows that
I consider duplicates and would like to get rid of them. The most
straightforward way to remove these duplicates is perhaps calling select()
on the Set object with the distinct keyword argument, or perhaps even use
exclude() on the Rows object. To my knowledge grid does not yet have
equivalents to distinct and exclude, unfortunately.

Will equivalents to distinct/exclude be added to grid anytime soon? I am
surprised something so advanced like grid doesn't have this.

Or would you know another way to remove duplicates from grid?

Please advise.