> *so my question is :*
> 1 the cache automatically clear after the expire time met or not? if not,
> so we must cleared it manually by using cache.ram.clear() or
> cache.disk.clear(), so that the size of cache didn't grow isn't it?

Yes, you must clear any keys no longer in use. But if you have a finite set
of keys, it may be OK to just leave them in the cache (the same set of keys
will simply keep getting updated).

> 2 why in admin page clean function didn't clear the cache, it's just clean
> the errors and sessions but the response flash tell cache, sessions and
> errors cleared?

The "cleanup" functionality is just meant to clean up the *files *in the
application (for example, prior to packing it), so it only deletes cache
*files* (i.e., if you are using disk cache). It is not intended to clear
cache.ram.

Anthony