Hi Don --

Just getting around to playing with this and having fun...  Being a novice
at python social-auth-core as well as your code, setting it up is slow
going.

Is your Git repo just an example of how to add this, or is this a w2p
plugin of sorts?  My intent is to add the minimum needed to my own site to
get social auth working, or course.

Anyway, happy to get any tips you may share.  I think I've gotten
social-auth-core loaded on my mac so it should all be clear sailing now...
heh heh...

-- Joe