Why not just start with the free pythonanywhere option? - if only a few
users and few pages it should be fine - unless there are features that you
need that are not on free accounts.  As far as pythonanywhere are concerned
web2py is the app so you can still have a number of web2py applications on
a single free account eg for testing and the like.

Regards
Donald