Little hack I do that most editors have...
If you want to see your last change:
Cntrl-Z for undo... that will jump your cursor there...
the Cntrl-Y is ussually redo, and that will put back your change with
your cursor where you want it.
I use geany, it has a nice bookmarking feature.  I use it at work,
school, and home.  All python and HTML stuff.