Hi, I have buy a domain on aruba and paid account on pythonanywhere.

My domain is www.asdbluestars-bz.it
My application run on https://alessiovic.pythonanywhere.com/bluestars/
So I rename in Web of pythonanywhere the application like
www.asdbluestars-bz.it
and after i see a new field

Dns setup How to point your domain at your website. CNAME cname_value

But now? I go to aruba and in manage domain and in Record CName section.

Now i can add new cname and i have two field

Host
Cname

I suppose host is Cname cname_value of pythonanywhere and cname is
www.asdbluestars-bz.it????

: