Just an idea, need coding though, maybe we could create a basic app where
the slice has to be a working example a la fiddle (web2py-fiddle). I know
it difficult and involve a lot of security, sandboxing, etc, but it would
be interresting to have demo of slice, that make sure we have the exact
code to make it works...

Richard