Also, attempting to access appadmin for any table yields:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/veda/acre/gluon/restricted.py", line 216, in restricted
    exec(ccode, environment)
  File "<string>", line 192, in <module>
  File "/home/veda/acre/gluon/sqlhtml.py", line 3314, in __init__
    fieldmap = dict(zip(sqlrows.colnames, sqlrows.fields))
AttributeError: 'Rows' object has no attribute 'fields'

I think I'll just wait until the next stable release is done.