The main goal is to make it as close as possible to web2py but faster,
allow more flexibility and move more logic client-size. It will be smaller
than web2py.

admin will look different but have similar functionality.
the request/response objects will be the bottlepy ones.
dal & templates are the same as in web2py, therefore most of the logic will
be similar.
routing will be done with decorators like bottlepy and flask.
scaffolding app will promote single page apps with vue.js and auth0 instead
of native template system.
nothing (except apps themselves) will be store on filesystem because we
found that to be a scalability bottleneck.
thinking about integrating websockets ot http push notification or
integration...
the folder structure will be similar to web2py's (applications,
applications/databases, etc) but it will use import not execfile and will
give more flexibility to organize individual apps internally.
apps will be able to import each other modules and models.

Massimo