Hello,

I am having a similar problem with my admin page of my domain at
https://www.positivethoughtsdaily.com/admin. I initially accessed my admin
console and failed too many password attempts. Then I began seeing a
"Forbidden 403" page instead of the admin password entry page. I typically
access my admin page via the web2py interface through port 80. Here is what
I have tried so far:

   1. I contacted PythonAnywhere, my hosting service, and they provided me
   with code to reset my admin password
   <https://help.pythonanywhere.com/pages/Web2pyAdminPassword/>. I did this.
   2. I removed and reinstalled web2py and updated to the latest version as
   Howard did, but the "403 Forbidden" page is still there.
   3. It has now been two days since I was initially locked out, so it
   appears that waiting is not working either.

Any suggestions to try next? Apologies if I am missing something simple
here.

Thanks,
Erick