Hello,

3 years ago I made a web2py site, which has run on a Raspberry Pi without any problems since 3 years.

I now want to replace the Raspberry Pi with a Raspberry Pi Zero (larger/faster).

I haven't used web2py for 3 years and thought simply installing a new web2py and moving the application files would do the job, but unfortunately this isn't enough.

But it wasn't that easy.

Probably something has changed and I can't find what's the crucial difference.

The problem is in the service calls to get dynamic data in graphs (dygraphs).

Old Web2py on the Raspberry Pi = version 2.9.5

I've tried 2 situations, which both give the same problem:

Windows 10: version 2.14.6

Raspberry: version 1.99(the official version from Raspberry?)

This surprises me, because one version is older and the other one is newer, still the give the same problems.

Should I mess with routes or something like that ?

#************************************************************

In ../controllers/default.py

#************************************************************

from gluon.tools import Service

service = Service(globals())

def call():

##session.forget()

return service()

@cache('service_platdak_cache', cache_time_short, cache.ram )

def service_platdak_cache():

# Build the list of data samples here

Rows = []

Rows.append (...)

Rows.append (...)

Rows.append (...)

return Rows

@service.csv

def service_platdak():

return service_platdak_cache()

#************************************************************

In../views/default/index.html

I call the service

#************************************************************

<script type="text/javascript">

graph2 = new Dygraph(

document.getElementById ( "pygraph2" ),

"../call/csv/service_platdak",

{

customBars: false,

title: 'Platdak:Inkomsten / Uitgaven = {{=response.Inkomsten_Platdak}}',

legend: 'follow',

….

}

);

</script>

Now if I ask the service in a browser

http://127.0.0.1:8000/SolarPower_Molenhoek/call/csv/service_platdak

I get:

invalid controller (call/csv)

If I ask for index.html in a browser, I don’t see any graphs.

If I look in the debug screen of the browser, I see

http://127.0.0.1:8000/SolarPower_Molenhoek/call/csv/service_platdak 404 (NOT FOUND)

Does anyone has a clue what's the problem/

Thanks, Stef