Could be interesting to hear what are the arguments for the porting

The points are
1. The application business logic has changed and the workflow has also
changed. So I have to do the app fresh.
2. Since I like web2py I thought of porting it to web2py. Why I like
web2py? The answer is
   a. The neat and clean MVC design.
   b. SQLFORM, grid which are great time savers as told in the book itself
   c. The HTML helpers, the DAL which almost reduces my views to {{=form}}
   d. In jsp for crud we have different pages for creating and editing. The
grid saves all the code for edit pages.
   e. If I concentrate on model then my controller and views are a breeze.
Thanks for all the validators.
   f. This group which is very friendly and I get answers to problems
almost always.
   g. jsp is doing things in a very roundabout way atleast in the app I
have. The pages have <%@ taglib prefix="app"
uri="http://localhost:8080/cms/jstl/cms-custom-taglib"; %> I have to go to
tag lib see the function siganture go the bean find the function and locate
the stored procedure which does the job. A
       In web2py it is so straight.
   h. So comes the ease of maintenance.
Thank you web2py for all this and the nice people over here.