Thank you for checking that.

Yeah, I'm still getting this, even when logged in. As a temp workaround I
swapped all the instances of "validate_and_insert" in my app for "insert".

I did find a note I made a couple years ago from back before I upgraded to
the latest version that said validate_and_insert would not work if no
fields were set, like in the '## no fields-' example I posted on 6/3, so
maybe this is due to something else I have e.g. in db.py...