On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 4:03:09 PM UTC-4, Seth J wrote:

> As a matter of fact, I've never specified a table for export control on
> any of my other apps written from scratch even on IIS and never had a
> problem.  It's just that particular app, for some reason, requires table
> name.

No, that's not possible. I think your original code worked with an earlier
version of web2py, which may explain the difference between the Linux and
Windows machines, but you also said if you created a brand new app on the
Windows machine the same code would work, which cannot be the case, as the
current version of web2py requires specifying the table names with the
exportclasses argument of smartgrid.

Anthony