I like web2py for the good balance between simplicity and completeness.
Most of the time, when I have a question, I can find a response googeling.
Today not...

I could cope with attachments, but I'm still struggling with rich text
fields for the email body. Using BeautifulSoup.BeautifulSoup(my_field).text
removes the tags, but the result is not accceptable.

So, if there is a helper, I could not find it (or not use it properly).
1. With Mail().send, how to fill the 'message' parameter from a text field
(let's say my_field) filled in via the ckeditor widget (which allows also
to incluse a mail address or a URL).
2. After getting a response to this first question, if I want to append
let's say 2 text fields, I 'm gonna try SPAN(my_first_text_field, BR(),
my_second_text_field). Will this work?

Thanks in advance for any advice.