Thanks Massimo for outlining your plan. Would you be able to outline the
goal?

I think web2py's goal is a framework that is easy to start and program, and
great for teaching purposes. Great for hobbyists, students and small
company websites with up to 1000 clicks per day or so. Am I wrong?

Can you outline the goal for web3py? (e.g. framework for websites in
production with 100,000s clicks per day? or a framework for teaching client
side web design? I don't know...)

regards,
Ben
BTW thanks for web2py!