Hey,

no-re...@example.com should be replaced by an email in your sparkpost
sending domain, the email that you wish to use to send emails from. Later
if you want to send emails with another from address you can use the sender
keyword argument in the send method to use another one.

> Anyway you know how to populate custom email address based on username?
> e.g.,  us...@sparkmail.com, us...@sparkmail.com, ...so that each user has
> his own inbox?

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but note that this plugin does not deal
with inboxes, sparkpost is used to send email not to receive it.

Using this plugin you are able to send emails in exactly the same way
described in the web2py book in the sending section:
http://www.web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/08/emails-and-sms#Sending-emails

The objective was to make it as easy as possible for web2py users to use
the sparkpost REST API without having to change any kind of code in their
project.

I'm open to adding missing features if people need them as I will also be
using it.