Hello, I have a component which has an SQLFORM.grid and an oncreate and
ondelete callbacks on which I execute a response.js. When I delete a record
the response.js javascript function is executed but when I create a record
the response.js javascript function does not get executed (but the python's
oncreate function gets executed)

This is my controller code:

def oncreate_empleado(form):
    # This method executes but the response_gestor_empleados javascript
function is not executed
    response.js = 'response_gestor_empleados(%i);' % form.vars.id

def ondelete_empleado(table, id):
    # Here the response_gestor_empleados javascript function gets executed
    response.js = 'response_gestor_empleados(5);'

def index():

    grid_empleados = SQLFORM.grid(db.empleado,
                                  orderby=[db.empleado.apellidos,
db.empleado.nombres],
                                  links=[dict(header='',
                                              body=lambda registro:
crear_boton_seleccionar_empleado(registro))],
                                  details=False,
                                  csv=False,
                                  formname='grid_empleados',
                                  oncreate=oncreate_empleado,
                                  ondelete=ondelete_empleado)

    return dict(grid_empleados=grid_empleados)

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Thank you!