On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 11:26:31 PM UTC-4, Richard wrote:

> I recall having conversation about that, I am not sure, I think it
> language file or pickle objects that get modify in a no way back manner...

I think only the sessions and error tickets should be affected, as they are
pickled. Language files should be OK -- they are just plain Python code
(containing a Python dictionary).

Regarding sessions, simply copying/backing up the old sessions might not be
particularly helpful -- if you do revert back to the old sessions, they
will end up being outdated anyway.

The bigger point, though, should be that it is not intended that you would
switch back and forth between Python 2 and Python 3 using the same
application folders -- pick a Python version and stick with it.

Anthony