On Saturday, August 5, 2017 at 4:12:43 PM UTC-4, Vic Ding wrote:

> Thanks for the help, it works. However, this alters the table definition.
> 1) Is there a way that the value is only set temporarily ?

You can set db.customer._format and db.sales_order.customer.requires
anywhere you want.

> 2) When the address field is empty, can I use other fields , like city,
> country and etc?

The "_format" attribute and the third argument to IS_IN_DB can be a
function that takes a row object and returns whatever you want:

def represent_customer(row):
    return something

db.customer._format = represent_customer

Anthony