Richard, as you can see at 2:20, parameter info is NOT working (indexing is
finished, view->parameter info or ctrl+p is not working too)
After that I've added pyDAL package (2:43)
And ONLY then it starting to work, yes (3:26).

Pycharm is professional version, 2017.2.1

понедельник, 14 августа 2017 г., 17:21:45 UTC+4 пользователь Richard