Hi all,

I have a javascript function in html file which is usually called from
onclick event in the same file. It works fine.
However I would like to call this javascript function from a controller.

More precise description:
after clicking an element in the page, the flow goes to controller.
There I decide which dialog to display (I have it working to this
point), but it is defined again in html file as jquery dialog opening
with .dialog("open");

How to do it?
Julius