Not sure what you mean. We just had a major release in July (v2.15), with a
few quick minor follow-ups (the most recent only 9 days ago). And 2.16 beta
is already available on Github.

If you look at the web2py and pyDAL repositories, you will see there has
been a good amount of development activity during the past year, just no
new releases until the recent 2.15 (kept getting postponed to finalize
Python 3 support).

Anthony