Hi, I've been recently using lots of tasks scheduled on a server so I had
to use several workers to deal with the queue, currently I'm using 45
workers.

Somewhere between 12 hours after starting the 45 workers, suddenly tasks
start accumulating in the queue and workers are alive (they report a
heartbeat), and the only thing i've noticed is that from the 45 workers
more than 1 becomes the ticker (the flag is_ticker is True for several of
them), so if I discovered that if I set to False the flag for all workers
except for one then tasks start being assigned again correctly, but it
happends again after some time.

I'm not sure how to find where the bug is, so that is why I come here
asking for your guidance :)

Thanks!