On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 3:18:01 AM UTC-7, Oasis Agano wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have the same issue, i have  changed migrate to*
> migrate='tablename.table'*,
> deleted the *tablename.table* inside the database folder,
> set *fake_migrations to true* but the issue is still appearing.
>
> In the appadmin section of w2p i can see the table but when i open it the
> error appears"
>
> raise errorclass, errorvalue
> ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'database.table' doesn't exist")
> "
>
> and inside the mysql console the table is indeed not there.
>
> Im i missing something?

I'm not answering directly, sorry.
You've probably read these parts of the user manual already, but in case
others find this old thread in a search,
I want the links to be here.

<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/06/the-database-abstraction-layer#migrate--fake_migrate>
<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/06/the-database-abstraction-layer#Fixing-broken-migrations>
<URL:http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/06/the-database-abstraction-layer#Migration-control-summary>