When i run my .bat file it just flashes a black console and then closes, it
doesn't display any errors or anything to notify me about what iIm doing
wrong! What could i be missing? exactly the same as Stifan's;

@echo off
set command=C:\Users\mesho\Desktop\myapp\web2py\web2py.exe
set interfaces=0.0.0.0
set port=8000
start %command% --interfaces=%interfaces% --p=%port%

What am I missing or messing up??