In a model file:

my_products = ['Type1', 'Type2', 'Type3']

Because (non-conditional) models are executed on every request before any
controller or view, any objects defined in a model are available in any
controller or view -- so in a controller or view, just refer to the
my_products variable.

You could of course also define the list in a module and import it wherever
needed.

Anthony