I've added a few extra fields to auth_user table like this

auth.settings.extra_fields['auth_user'] = [
    Field('avatar', 'upload'),
    Field('avg_rating', 'decimal(3, 2)', default=0),
    Field('receive_notifications', 'boolean', default=True)
    ]

I do not know how to translate them, the problem is that those extra fields
do not appear in 'languages' files.

Another way to do it would be to assign labels to fields like in SQLFORM
but I do not think it is possible with simple form.

Any suggestions how to solve this?