Hi,

I want to display the table's content when user clicks the button, here is
my code and it does not work. I can display the SQLFORM, but for some
reason, it does not work with SQLFORM.grid

--*default.py*
def index():
    return dict( list_program       = SQLFORM.grid(db.Program) )

--*index.html*
<script>
jQuery(document).ready(function(){
   jQuery('#btn_list_program').click(function(){   jQuery('#selected_form').
html( '{{=list_program}}' ) });
</script>

">
                    <button id="btn_list_program"   type="button" class="btn
btn-outline-primary">ListProgram</button>