I defined the following table:

db.define_table('ntw_edge',
    Field('outID', 'reference vtx_vertex'),
    Field('inID', 'reference vtx_vertex'),
    Field('labelID', 'reference ntw_edge_label_set'),
    Field('networkkey', type='integer', default=1),
    migrate = False)

The database contains a.o. the following records:

id    outID    inID    labelID  networkkey
1    1622     1456    6          1
2    1456     1622    6          2
3    1622     1473    6          1
4    1473     1622    6          1
5    1622     1456    8          1
6    1456     1622    8          1

I want to join inID on outID where the labelIDs are the same, resulting in:

1622    1456    6    1456    1622   6
1622    1473    6    1473    1622   6
1622    1456    8    1456    1622   8

and then join this with the vtx_vertex and ntw_edge_label_set tables.
I created an alias: ntw_edge_alias

In SQL the query would be:

SELECT ...
FROM ntw_edge
INNER JOIN ntw_edge_alias ON ntw_edge.inID=alias_edge.outID
WHERE ntw_edge.outID=1622 AND (ntw_edge.labelID=alias_edge.labelID)

How do I code this in web2py? My attempts so far seem to interpret this code
(ntw_edge.labelID=alias_edge.labelID) in the WHERE clause as a join, so
the query returns too many records>

KInd regards,

Annet