Hello, I have a problem with select.. I have these tables defined:
        db.define_table(
            'email',
            Field('recipient', 'string', notnull=True),
            Field('subject', 'string', length=256, notnull=False),
            Field('body', 'text', notnull=False),
            Field('html_body', 'text', notnull=False),
        )

        self.db.define_table(
            'attachment',
            Field('file_blob_id'),
            Field('email_id', db.email, notnull=False)
        )

When I insert something into email table and make select like
db(db.email).slelect(), it returns something like this:

<Row {'recipient': 't...@test.com',   'subject': 'sub',  'body':
'randomtext', 'html_body': '', 'attachment': <Set (attachment.email_id =
27)>, 'id': 27L}>

Why is there the attachment field? How do I remove it to just select real
fields and not relations with other tables? Thank you.