On Tuesday, March 27, 2018 at 10:52:20 AM UTC-7, Yoel Benitez Fonseca wrote:

> h!
>
> In the book,
>
> http://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/06/the-database-abstraction-layer#Field-constructor
>

> Says:
>
> "uploadfs allows you specify a different file system where to upload
> files, including an Amazon S3 storage or a remote SFTP storage. This
> option requires PyFileSystem installed. uploadfs must point to
> PyFileSystem. uploadfs
>

> widget must be one of the available widget objects, including custom
> widgets,..."
>

> At the end is 'must point to PyFileSystem.uploadfs' or 'must point to
> PyFileSystem' and the last '. uploadfs' don't belongs there ?

I suspect it does, without a space between dot and yew:
"PyFileSystem.uploadfs".

I'm not a PyFileSystem user, but I bet you instantiate the file system,
creating a directory object.  In the book, that last "uploadfs" would be
the name of the directory object.  (And I suspect you can use different
names if you want, as long as you match the Field's target and the
directory object name.)

We'll see what the experts say, though.

/dps