Hi there! I'm having this weird problen and I can't figure out how to debug
it, I was hoping you can help me.

When a user logs into my application, I set a cookie for the subdomain
where the user is logged in and also I make the cookie valid for the main
domain.
This is working smoothly, we have **lots** of users working this way
without any issue.

However, once in a time, some random user reports that server throws HTTP
504 after login.
In all of those cases, I wasn't able to correct the problem, and I had to
create a new account for the user and delete the old one with the problem.
I've verified, and the login is successful, but after that, any request
made to an URL with login privileges just hangs and finally the webserver
throws an HTTP 504 gateway timeout.

I can confirm that, when it happens, the problem affects only to the
specific account (it's always a different one) while all the other users
can work normally.
When it happens, I can reproduce the problem if I try to impersonate that
user account. The impersonation is made without problems, but then any
other request from that account just hangs.

Today it happened again, and it's bothering me not being able to debug the
problem.
Things I've tried:
 - deleting all the records in the web2py_session_* table
 - deleting all my cookies

What else can I do? I don't know exactly where to look, because there is no
error ticket.
What could be the problem with the account that hangs and forces me to
create a totally different new account?
Any comment or suggestion will be much apreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Lisandro