for f in db.table.fields:
    print f

or

rows = db(db.fruits.id > 0).select(db.fruits.ALL)  # ALL means all fields

for r in rows:
    print(r)

You can control which field you want with the previous example

myfields = [f for f in db.table.fields if
SOME_FILTERING_CHECK_OVER_THE_FIELD_YOU_WANT]

for r in rows:
    for f in myfields:
        print(r[f])

You can play around that you should be able to figure out how you can do
what you wanna do.

Richard