Hi All,
        I am visiting this group after a long time. I have a question
perhaps a simple one  - I want to check for user rights for my application
and I want to code it in plugin layout  (any_layout_installed.html ) file.
I am trying to verify parameters passed to this file. I can pass session
variables and check for the rights however one drawback is that if I change
the value from say True to False, it does not refresh this for the session
variable. I must restart the browser to get rid of this previously
initialized session variable. So I want to know if there is away to do this
with some local variables  (pass local variables) and if these could be
called in the view (*plugin_layouts\layouts\<any_plugin_layout.html>*)

for example in layout view -
{{if user_right1==True:}}

 <HTML CODE TO SHOW THE SECTION ELSE NOT >
{{pass}}

The question is where (in which function in the controller ) do I specify
this value *user_right1* to use it in
*plugin_layouts\layouts\<any_plugin_layout.html>* ?? I hope I am clear with
my question.

*Also,*
       I was waiting for an answer on this one - Google wallet widget wont
initialize on the page
[https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/web2py/google$20checkout%7Csort:date/web2py/XrvpOFDD-rk/I9r7hFk-AwAJ
]

Thanks!