On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 5:23:09 PM UTC-4, Guilherme Germano Silva
wrote:

> I've this table
> db.define_table('Kits',
>                 Field('Nome'),
>                 Field('ID_EntradaProdutoEstoque', 'list:reference
> EntradaProdutoEstoque'),
>                 Field('QuantidadeProdutos', type='list:integer'),
>                 Field('QuantidadeKits', type='integer')
>                 )
>
> On the Field *QuantidadeProdutos *is possible add more inputs and i want
> do the same for *ID_EntradaProdutoEstoque, *for example, when I click on
> plus button, create new input for *ID_EntradaProdutoEstoque *and
> *QuantidadeProdutos*, the *ID_EntradaProdutoEstoque *is the product and
> *QuantidadeProdutos* is the quantity of product referenced by
> *ID_EntradaProdutoEstoque.*

There is no built-in functionality to pair items from two different list
fields, so you'll have to build your own custom input widget. You might
also consider storing the product/quantity pairs as records in a separate
table (though you would still need to figure out the user input workflow).

Anthony