When web2py generates an error like that, the ticket that it links to
contains details of what is causing the error. That ticket is also written
to disk somewhere. You can check the web2py documentation for where the
ticket is stored so you can look at it to determiner what is wrong.

Thanks
Glenn

the answer above I have got from pythonanywhere. my hosting is overthere.