El lunes, 16 de julio de 2018, 9:55:01 (UTC-3), Ari Lion BR Sp escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder here why Python3 support is not mentioned at the official
> web2py's website?

I also wonder this. I think it might be because web2py hasn't been 100% in
Python3?

This is one of the issues which prevents further visibility of the
framework (other that I think is also important is that the demo site
doesn't work; if this could be made to work, preferable on Python 3, it
would be very useful).

--
Marcelo